Apply for a VA Loan in San Jose Today!
If you are a veteran or active service member looking to buy a home in San Jose, consider applying for a VA loan with HomePromise.
VA loans offer many benefits, including no down payment required, competitive interest rates, no private mortgage insurance, and flexible qualifying guidelines.
Concerned about your eligibility requirements?
6 Steps To Getting Your Dream Home With Us
- Get a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You can request a COE from the VA website or by calling the VA Eligibility Experts at 800-720-0250.
- Submit a loan application. The loan application will require you to provide information about your income, assets, debts, and credit history.
- Get prequalified. Once your loan application is approved, you will receive a pre-approval letter. This letter will state the maximum amount of money you are qualified to borrow.
- Find a home. Once you have been pre-qualified, you can start shopping for a home. When you find a home that you want to buy, you will need to make an offer.
- Get an appraisal. HomePromise will order an appraisal of the home to determine its value.
- Close on the loan. Once the appraisal is complete and all of the paperwork is in order, you can close on the loan and purchase your new home.
Apply for a VA Loan in San Jose With HomePromise
Applying for a VA loan has never been easier with HomePromise. Contact our team at 800-720-0250 or simply apply online for a fast and hassle-free process. Our dedicated professionals are here to assist you every step of the way.
Get A VA Loan With A 580 Credit Score
The Department of Veterans Affairs doesn’t require a specific credit score. You still want to avoid having bad credit because VA lenders will still look at your credit history and may deny you based on severe credit events in your past. It’s very important to discuss your credit history with a VA lending expert at 800-720-0250.
If you are an active-duty military member or a Veteran of the armed forces or national guard, you may qualify for VA home loan benefits as specified by the Department of Veterans Affairs. As you consider applying for a VA home loan, you may have heard of VA loan prequalification.
Refinancing VA loans gives you some great benefits as a qualified veteran or service member. You may be able to decrease your monthly mortgage payments, get cash back on your home equity or lower your interest rate. Sometimes you may even get all three of these benefits in one loan!
What Our Customers Are Saying
I just want to thank you very much for your work to help us refinance our loans. I know you had to do so much work for us and we really appreciate it. If I know anyone who wants to buy a home or refinance I will do my best to refer you to them. Again, thank you very much.
My mother recently had a refinance with HomePromise. The process was easy for her (and I) to follow. The loan representative was very helpful and responsive for the entire process and explained everything. I would definitely recommend this company.
This company out did themselves in my expectations. They were not pushy; they waited on me and kept contact with me even when I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to refinance. I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend them for your next mortgage needs!
I am a Veteran and they helped me understand the best options with my VA loan. They were great all through the process. I will definitely be telling others about Home Promise.